About Dr. Stephen P. Lester, D.D.S., M.A.G.D., PA
Born in Atlanta, Georgia. Attended Georgia Tech and graduated from Emory University School of Dentistry in 1973. Dr. Lester is active in numerous local and National Professional Organizations and study groups. He is personally dedicated to a career of continuing education for himself and his staff.
During his free time, Dr. Lester enjoys water skiing, jet skiing, sailing, snow skiing, and flying.
“I have had so much fun practicing dentistry for the last 40 years that
it’s hard for me to distinguish between work and play.”
- Charter member, Florida Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Sustaining member, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Comprehensive advanced program in cosmetic dentistry level 1,University of Florida , Gainesville
- Academy of Laser Dentistry, certification in three standard categories
- Associate Fellow, World laser institute
- Mastership Status, Academy of General Dentistry (awarded to less that 1% of US and Canadian Dentists
- Associate Fellow, American Academy of Implant Dentists
- Dental Degree, Emory University, Atlanta GA
- Mini-Residency in conscious sedation, University of Alabama
- Maxi-Course e on Implants ,medical College of Georgia ( one-year continuum course in all aspects – scientific Surgical